Please read some answers to commonly asked questions we get asked at Walkers Pest Control, if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What do I need to do to prepare for a pest control treatment?
We do ask customers to make some basic preparations to ensure your safety and to assist with the treatment process;
- Put away or cover all food and clean dishes
- Put away towels, toothbrushes and toilet paper
- Put away any precious items that may be knocked over
- Cover or put away pet food and water bowls
- Cover fish tanks and turn off the filter
- Cover the head end of the bed and put away all pillows, cover cots
- Cover lounge furniture (couches, chairs, pillows)
- Ensure dogs are secured while the technician is on-site
How long do I have to be away from the house for?
You need to vacate the house for 2 hours
What do I need to do when I return?
- Open up doors and windows and remain outside for 15 mins while residual odours air out
- Wipe down any food preparation surfaces, tables, bathroom benchtops immediately upon re-entering.
- For spider treatments, leave spider webs in place for 7 days before removing
How safe are the treatments?
The treatment is extremely safe. The products we use have been proven safe in sensitive situations over a number of decades. All treatments are professionally applied and are at a level that don’t affect mammals and are readily metabolised.
How do I pay?
We accept cash, cheque, and internet banking.