Please read some answers to commonly asked questions we get asked at Walkers Pest Control, if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What do I need to do to prepare for a pest control treatment?
We do ask customers to make some basic preparations to ensure your safety and to assist with the treatment process:
- Put away or cover all food and clean dishes
- Put away towels, toothbrushes and toilet paper
- Put away any precious items that may be knocked over
- Cover or put away pet food and water bowls
- Cover fish tanks and turn off the filter
- Cover the head end of the bed and put away all pillows, cover cots
- Cover lounge furniture (couches, chairs, pillows)
- Ensure dogs are secured while the technician is on-site
How long do I have to be away from the house for?
You need to vacate the house for 2 hours
What do I need to do when I return?
- Open up doors and windows and remain outside for 15 mins while residual odours air out
- Wipe down any food preparation surfaces, tables, bathroom benchtops immediately upon re-entering.
- For spider treatments, leave spider webs in place for 7 days before removing
How safe are the treatments?
The treatment is extremely safe. The products we use have been proven safe in sensitive situations over a number of decades. All treatments are professionally applied and are at a level that don’t affect mammals and are readily metabolised.
How do I pay?
We accept cash, cheque, and internet banking.
Here at Walkers Pest Control we offer services for the following pests:
Rid Your Home or Business
of Annoying Pests Today!
Call Walkers Pest Control on 027 478 9857 now and have your pest issues taken care of effectively and efficiently with our safe, environmentally friendly products and services.
Proudly Servicing the Communities of South Auckland